GETTYSBURG LEE’S HEADQUARTERS SOUVENIR SHOE PIN CUSHION

$30.00 SOLD

Quantity Available: None

Item Code: 213-55

Shoe has a decorative shield with an image of General Lee’s Headquarters. Measures 3 ½” long x 1 ½” high. Metal has darkened with age.

Underside is marked, “J B 515” for The Jennings Brothers Metal Foundry, which was opened by the 3 Jennings Brothers in 1890 in Bridgeport, CT. They specialized in metal art and maintained a staff of artists and sculptors to craft their metal art objects ("Nouveau" metal art) which included clocks, bookends, statues, metal cases, candelabras and some silver-plated utensils.  They stayed in business until the early 1950’s. Their original items were signed with the initials "JB" on each pieces.

This is a nice, vintage Gettysburg collectible.   [sm]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS ITEM, AS WITH ALL OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEB SITE,

MAY BE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR LAYAWAY PROGRAM.

FOR OUR POLICIES AND TERMS,

CLICK ON ‘CONTACT US’ AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE ON THE SITE,

THEN ON ‘LAYAWAY POLICY’.

Inquire About GETTYSBURG LEE’S HEADQUARTERS SOUVENIR SHOE PIN CUSHION

should be empty

featured item

REGULATION BRASS BUGLE IDENTIFIED TO MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENT AND NATIONAL GAR COMMANDER WILMON BLACKMAR

Born in 1841 in Bristol, Bucks County, PA Blackmar was a 21 year old resident of Boston, MA when he enlisted on 8/30/1862 at Philadelphia, PA as a Corporal. On 8/30/1862 he mustered into "K" Co., 15th PA Cavalry. He was discharged for promotion on… (945-319). Learn More »

Upcoming Events

18
Dec