12LB CANISTER BALL FROM THE OLD LONGSTREET HEADQUARTERS - GETTYSBURG

$75.00

Quantity Available: 19

Item Code: 224-360

Shipping: Determined by Method & Location of buyer

To Order:
Call 717-334-0347,
Fax 717-334-5016, or E-mail

Items are in uncleaned relic condition with pitted iron surfaces.

Longstreet’s Headquarters was a small building that stood south of the intersection of West Confederate Ave. and Millerstown Road. It was run by Samuel F. “Pappy” Swope whose collection was displayed in the small building. After the death of Mr. Swope, the building and collection passed to Mr. Swope’s daughter and son-in-law. In the late 1980’s the building was closed and torn down by the National Park Service.  [ad]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS ITEM, AS WITH ALL OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEB SITE,

MAY BE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR LAYAWAY PROGRAM.

FOR OUR POLICIES AND TERMS,

CLICK ON ‘CONTACT US’ AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE ON THE SITE,

THEN ON ‘LAYAWAY POLICY’.

Inquire »

Inquire About 12LB CANISTER BALL FROM THE OLD LONGSTREET HEADQUARTERS - GETTYSBURG

should be empty

featured item

AMES MODEL 1840 GENERAL OFFICER’S SWORD PRESENTED TO JAMES W. PRESTON BY THE CHATHAM ARTILLERY OF SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

This beautiful sword was presented by the Chatham Artillery as a prize for gunnery in 1848. The organization is an old and illustrious militia organization of Savannah, claiming descent from earlier units, including a company of artillery organized… (870-99). Learn More »

Upcoming Events

05
Jul

The Gettysburg Show scheduled for June has been postponed until Sept. 25th - 27th. Learn More »