CABINET CARD VIEW OF ORNDORFF’S MILL ALONG ANTIETAM CREEK

$150.00

Quantity Available: 1

Item Code: 734-54

Shipping: Determined by Method & Location of buyer

To Order:
Call 717-334-0347,
Fax 717-334-5016, or E-mail

Image shows the large, long stone and wood buildings of Orndorff’s Mill also known as Newcomers Mill.

Contrast and clarity are good with one small age spot on the paper just above the buildings. Image is mounted on heavy gray stock with a notation in faint pencil that reads “3 7/8 w x 2 7/8 h.”

Reverse has a faint pencil inscription that reads “CHRISTIAN ORNDORFF’S MILL ON ANTIETAM CREEK ON ROAD BETWEEN SHARPSBRUG AND KEEDYSVILLE.” Also on reverse is a modern post-it note repeating the penciled inscription and adding that the mill was built in 1782.”  [ad] [ph:L]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS ITEM, AS WITH ALL OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEB SITE,

MAY BE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR LAYAWAY PROGRAM.

CLICK HERE FOR OUR POLICIES AND TERMS.

THANK YOU!

Inquire »

Inquire About CABINET CARD VIEW OF ORNDORFF’S MILL ALONG ANTIETAM CREEK

For inquiries, please email us at [email protected]

featured item

VERY RARE RICHMOND CLOTHING BUREAU / RICHMOND DEPOT ARTILLERY ENLISTED MAN’S CAP

Formerly in the collections of the Texas Civil War Museum, this Confederate artilleryman’s cap is discussed and illustrated as Figures 052a-c in Fred Adophus’s excellent article: “The Quintessential Confederate Cap, Part II: Caps of the… (1179-409). Learn More »

Upcoming Events

13
Jun

June 29-30: 51st Annual Gettysburg Civil War Relic Show Learn More »

Instagram